Skip to content
- Lockboxes and Glide Paths.
Piet de Jong, February 2020
- Pension reforms in post-socialist and other countries – comparison and evaluation – International Conference in Poznań
Tomasz Brzęczek, Marek Szczepanski, September 2013.
- Longevity 7: Seventh International Longevity Risk and Capital Markets Solutions Conference
Marek Szczepanski, July 2012.
- Longevity Bonds Risques
David Blake, Tom Boardman and Andrew Cairns, June 2011.
- The case for Longevity Bonds
David Blake, Tom Boardman and Andrew Cairns, June 2010.
- Longevity – A Role for the State
David Blake, Feb 2009.
- Governance Clinic: Longevity Risk – Breathing Life Into Longevity
David Blake, June 2008.
- Longevity Bonds – a Financial Market Instrument to Manage Longevity Risk
Governor Jens Thomsen and Jens Verner Andersen, 4th Quarter, 2007.
- Prising Off the Lid
Debbie Harrison, Nov 2007.
- Pensioenhervormingen in het VK
David Blake, Feb 2007.
- The Grave Problem of Longevity Risk
Kevin Dowd, May/June 2006.
- Best Practice for Annuity Distribution
Alistair Byrne and Debbie Harrison, Feb/Mar 2006
- ‘ABP World’
David Blake, 2005,
- ‘On Pensions, Politics and Reality’
Harry M. Kat, May 2004.
- ‘Care and attention deliver dividends’
William MacDougall, Investment & Pensions Europe, March 2004
- ‘In From the Cold’
William MacDougall, Global Pensions, January 2004.
- ‘There’s still a place for equities in pensions’
William MacDougall, Financial Times, Monday November 3 2003
- ‘Equities Still Beat Bonds’
William MacDougall, Wall Street Journal Europe, Monday August 25 2003
- Proposed Product Specification for Sandler Stakeholder Products
Comments from Prof. David Blake, April 2003
- UK Pensions
an article from Rie Sato, April 2003.
- The Pensions Institute Director presents written evidence to the House of Lords Select Committee on Economic Affairs’ Inquiry into Aspects of the Economics of an Ageing Population , February 2003
- The Pensions Institute Director summarises the UK government’s two Green Papers on pension simplification and presents a written evaluation to the House of Commons Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry into the Future of UK Pensions , December 2002
- Bond Theory Grabs Notice as Pension Debate Swells By Kaja Whitehouse
- The UK Pension System: The Current System and the Reforms since 1980 by David Blake, Pensions Institute, September 2002
- Securitization of Hedge Funds: Creating a More Efficient Market by Clark Cheng, CFA.
- The Pensions Institute Director presents written evidence to the House of Commons Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry into the Future of UK Pensions, August 2002.
- Pensions for life? The rise of pensions as a development issue
An article from id21 insights – communicating development research
- Cognitive Dissonance
An article for The Actuary Magazine by John Shuttleworth
- Business Pensions and Investments
Accountancy, May 2002 by John Shuttleworth
- Business Pensions and Investments
Accountancy, Jan-Apr 2002 by John Shuttleworth
- GLOBAL INVESTING: Long view turns out to be risky business
- Performance Benchmarks for Institutional Investors
Measuring, Monitoring and Modifying Investment Behaviour, David Blake
- Enhancing Annuities with Equity
David Blake, Andrew Cairns and Kevin Dowd
- How Does Pension Wealth Affect Asset Composition, Savings and Retirement Behaviour?
- The Ideal Pension Scheme
David Blake (From: Pension Schemes and Pension Funds in the United Kingdom, Oxford University Press, 2nd Edition, forthcoming)
- UK Pension Fund Management: How is Asset Allocation Influenced by the Valuation of Liabilities?
- Does it Matter What Type of Pension Scheme you have?
David Blake (published in the February 2000 issue of the Economic Journal)
- Annuities in Pension Plans
David Blake (text of talk for World Bank Annuities Workshop 7-8 June 1999)