Send your pension related announcements to email@example.com
- www.trusteetutor.com, TrusteeTutor website, offered by Morley Fund Management
- Diploma in International Employee Benefits, offered by the International Employee Benefits Association and the Pensions Management Insitute.
Funding for Researchers
- EEC Training and Mobility of Researchers Grants support research visits. If you are interested to apply for such a grant to visit the Pensions Institute for postdoctoral or other research, contact us (you must be an EU citizen and must have lived outside the UK in eighteen of the twenty-four months preceding application).
- British Australian Pensioner Association – Victims of pension discrimination? British pensioner activists in Australia have set up a website to outline their challenge of the freezing of their pension entitlements.
- Office for National Statistics – 1403997365 – £40.00
This first edition of Pension Trends, from the Office for National
Statistics, provides a statistical backdrop to the debate on pensions,
bringing together existing statistics from a range of sources to illustrate
the economic and social issues that shape trends in pension provision. It
provides an invaluable summary of the core facts, presented in a
straightforward way and is accessible to a wide range of users.
- Chaired Professorship, University of Pennsylvania
- Sales Representative for CBA Employee Benefit Reports.
- Pension Systems Expert, International Monetary Fund
- Association of British Insurers Scholarships for Postgraduate Study
- AHRC PhD Studentship. Thatcher’s Pension Reform