The layout of amendments is similar to that in the printed book, so you may physically cut and paste the larger amendments if you have printed them using the correct settings.
The final issue of
amdt-1 was dated 22nd December 2000 and listed
changes that have been incorporated into the second impression (published
in July 2001). The second impression also incorporates other, minor corrections
that are not of sufficient significance to have been listed.
Note: If you have made amendments to pages 628 and 649 from
earlier issues of
amdt-1, you should download the final issue
and read the `Important Notices'.
Further amendments to this edition appear in a second document,
- Those with the first impression of the book will need
both amdt-1 and
- Those with the second impression will need only
You should check the publication date of the most recent version from time to time so that you have the latest amendments.
These documents are now made available in PDF and PostScriptTM format.
- PostScriptTM files may be read and printed
gv(UNIX systems) or
- These are front ends to
Ghostscriptand the appropriate packages are freely available from numerous software archive sites.
- When viewing documents with these programs, you should ensure that antialiasing is enabled (the procedure varies between packages).
- Note that, in PDF files, equations may not be clearly legible on-screen.
Teaching Resources with Malcolm Hyatt
For bona fide adopters of Financial Market Analysis only: A CD-ROM containing slides for teaching the main text, together with answers to selceted end-of-chapter exercises is available from John Wiley & Sons, The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, PO19 8SQ, UK. Tel: +44 (0) 1243 779777.